Thank you for choosing Blants.
When purchasing you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions:
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure the delivery address entered is correct, and any re-direction of orders due to an incorrect address will incur additional fees and payable by the purchaser (carrier’s policy).
Australia Post Deliveries
If you would like delivery to a Post Office please ensure you select the Australia Post shipping option (couriers will not deliver to a post office). If you are not home at the time of delivery Australia Post will leave a card to collect from the post office, or you can elect to leave at door.
Courier Deliveries to Door
If you select delivery via a Courier to your door, all orders are shipped with “Authority to Leave” at your address and you agree to the following:
- I have checked my delivery address is correct, and the address is not to a post office.
- There are no locked gates & courier has access to front door.
- I do not have a dog roaming the front yard (courier drivers are not permitted to enter a property if a dog is roaming the front yard irrespective of how harmless the dog is).
Units & Apartments
- I do not live in a security building and courier has easy access to Unit door or can be left inside foyer door.
- Or – I do live in a security building but it’s safe to leave products outside Main entrance door. (If it’s unsafe to leave products outside the main entrance door please contact us Prior to placing your order).
- The business opening hours are standard 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Or – I have left a note on the order form of our opening days & hours.
Delivery timeframes mentioned on our website are a guide only. Please allow additional time for deliveries.
Orders are promptly processed and dispatched from our warehouse, however this may not always be possible and the purchaser acknowledges timeframes are guidelines only and indemnify Blants against compensation for a delay.
Once the order is dispatched, there may on occasions be delivery delays with our shipping partners due to a range of factors (no freight company is perfect). The purchaser acknowledges there may be delivery delays and indemnify Blants against compensation for a delay.
Misdirection of freight is rare but may occur. As soon as the purchaser notifies Blants, we will follow through and do our best to quickly re-direct freight. If the item/s are not recovered in a reasonable time Blants will make a claim and refund or re-supply the missing item/s. However, the purchaser acknowledges there is due process in recovering misdirection and the purchaser indemnifies Blants against compensation for delays incurred in the event of misdirection – albeit the cost of item/s and shipping if deemed lost.
*Note – Blants reserves the right to cancel a transaction in the event of a system technical error where no shipping fee / incorrect shipping fee has been added to the order and will refund the total amount debited.