A natural way to neutralise nasty smells in your kitchen or outside bin.
These are great to neutralise nasty niffs in your kitchen or outside bin, thanks to the deodorising power of our natural sodium bicarb.
- 2 cups Sodium Bicarb
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- ice cube trays
- Combine the Sodium Bicarb and Epsom Salt
- Slowly add water and oils and stir.
- Transfer into ice cube trays and leave to harden overnight.
- Store in an airtight container. Use 1 or 2 tablets in the bottom of your bin each week.
You could also add some lavender essential oil to the mix if flies are an issue for you, as they don’t seem to like that particular combo.