A quick & easy DIY face mask and body wash recipe.
This healing clay clears skin & detoxifies.
This quick and easy homemade clay recipe is effective and leaves your skin feeling super clean and refreshed, extremely cheap to make, and you know exactly what is in it. A simple and natural beauty treatment that clears skin & detoxifies !
- 1 tablespoon Bentonite Clay
- 1 tablespoon water or apple cider vinegar
- Mix the Bentonite Clay and liquid with a non-metal spoon until you reach the desired consistency. You may need more or less water. Just enough to make it smooth and spreadable.
- Apply it evenly to your face, or body.
- Relax! Enjoy the sensation of the clay drying and tightening on your skin!
- Remove the mask with warm water after about 15 minutes (or longer if you prefer).
Your face may be red and tingly due to the increased blood flow as the clay draws the toxins to the surface.
You can do this once a week to:
- Draw out toxins
- Treat acne
- Prevent blackheads
- Even skin tone
- Soften your skin
- Leave your face glowing !
* As clay draws out toxins and heavy metals, don’t use metal spoons or bowls as the metals may leach into the clay making it less effective on your skin.