Buy Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate) for your garden & crops, Australia
supplier for premium quality, yet economically priced Epsom Salts. Magnesium
and sulfur are the two major components of Epsom Salts
. Magnesium (Mg) deficiency is very common & affects our health
are grown in over fertilized, and magnesium deficient soils, and so the food we consume lacks magnesium, therefore our bodies uptake very little magnesium from our diet. Epsom Salts
aid in the absorption of phosphorous, potassium and nitrogen which in turn make plants and trees grow bushier, produce more flowers and more fruit! Magnesium
is critical for seed germination and vital to the production of chlorophyll, which plants and trees use to transform sunlight into food. Shop Online
or bulk 11kg
, and have it delivered, or buy our Natural Epsom Salts.
Unlike most commercial fertilizers, which build up in the soil over time, Epsom Salt
is not persistent so you cannot over use it. Tests by the National Gardening Association confirm - roses fertilized with Epsom Salts grow bushier and produce more flowers, while the compound makes pepper plants grow larger than those treated with commercial fertilizer alone. A handful of epsom salt
at the base of gardenias will stop yellowing leaves! It is used by commercial citrus growers to ensure a bountiful crop of luscious oranges, lemons, mandarins and limes!
Epsom Salt Uses & Garden Tips
- mix half a cup of Epsom Salts in a 10 liter watering can, feed plants monthly.
- sprinkle Epsom Salt around base of plant and water in to prevent yellow leaves.
- 1 tablespoon per 30cm of plant height per plant, apply Epsom Salts every 2 weeks.
- as with tomatoes plus scratch half a cup Epsom Salt into soil at base to encourage flowering canes and healthy new basal cane growth. Soak unplanted bushes in half a cup of Epsom Salt per 5 liters of water to help roots recover. Add a tablespoon of Epsom Salt to each hole at planting time. Spray with Epsom Salt solution weekly to discourage pests.
Shrubs (evergreens, azaleas and rhododendron)
- Apply Epsom Salts over root zone every few weeks.
- apply 2 tablespoons per 3 square meters. Apply over root zone 3 times annually.
- sprinkle 1 cup per 10 square meters. Mix into soil before planting.
Sage - Do not apply!
This herb is one of the few plants that does not like Epsom Salt.