It’s no secret Dead Sea Mineral Rich Mud is an awesome skin and body tonic, why else would mega thousands of people flock to the Dead Sea each year to literally smear their bodies head to toe in Dead Sea Mud! It’s packed with a variety of rich nutrients and minerals, maybe those your skin is crying out for; to nourish, hydrate and restore its glow and vitality. Dead Sea Mineral Mud impressively boosts the skin’s detoxification process, draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin.
And while you are replenishing your skin with a wrap you are also absorbing minerals through the skin beneficial to relieving body aches and pains.
It’s also renown as being a very effective treatment for a myriad of skin disorders, one of those being acne. Try it also on irritating skin conditions and experience the same relief many have before you, as its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties treat debilitating symptoms while its minerals deep-clean, nourish and refresh the skin.
Good news is, no need to book a flight to the Dead Sea 🙂 – Blants bring Dead Sea Mud to your door. Just as we do with Dead Sea Salt both Coarse and Fine, we also import Dead Sea Mud as a dried powder, direct from Jordan. Hydrate to the mud consistency of your choice for Face Mask, Body wrap or add to bath to soak as if you were in the Dead Sea itself. As with other Blants products, production is chemical-free. The mud is simply harvested, dried, milled and packed with absolutely no chemicals from harvest to package; not tested on animals, suitable for vegans and allergen free. No added colouring, fragrances or flow agents.
Mud Masks and Body Wraps
Mud Masks are basically huge magnets for the bad stuff in the skin. Toxins, free radicals, and other nasty molecules that can clog the pores all carry a positive charge. When a highly negatively charged mud pack is applied to the skin, the mud basically sucks out all the harmful particles from the skin cells. Amazing, right?!
In addition, Dead Sea Mud seals the pores and tightens up the skin, which helps reverse the effects of aging. Always apply mud to a dry face, not pre-wet. One idea is to wet a cloth in warm-hot water, place over the face for a minute to open the pores. Remove and dry the cloth before applying mask.
- Basic Dead Sea Mask – can be made by blending just 2 ingredients, Powdered Dead Sea Mud and water. In a bowl, mix equal amounts of Powdered Mud to water. Once you have the basic mix add more water or powdered mud to your desired consistency. Apply over the face, let set and remove within 5-10 minutes using a damp warm cloth.
- The Power Pack Mask – blend Activated Charcoal or Bentonite Clay OR a blend of both with Powdered Dead Sea Mud. Mix as with Basic Dead Sea Mask. No steadfast rules as to how much of each ingredient so have fun creating your own cottage blends. On their own, any of these are powerful detoxifiers and skin tonics but combined they offer the ultimate knockout to toxins, impurities and free radicals, decisively purifying, regenerating skin to its glorious best-self.
- Essential Oils Mask – add a few drops of Essential Oils (diluted with Carrier Oil) to any mask combination. Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Chamomile are all good choices for skin vitality.
- Lemon Juice Mask – In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of powdered mud, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice OR mix it up to your desired consistency. Apply over the face, let set and remove within 7-12 minutes using a damp warm cloth. The citric acid in lemon juice makes this the perfect mask for oily skin types. But if your skin tends to be on the dry side, this isn’t the mask for you.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mask – mix and apply as with Lemon Juice Mask, substituting apple cider vinegar for lemon juice.
- Honey Mud Mask – mix as with Lemon Juice Mask, substituting honey for lemon juice. Sticky as it might be, honey is a fabulous ingredient for a mud mask. It’s a natural antioxidant and helps keep moisture locked into your skin. A terrific option for dry skin types!
- Greek Yogurt Mud Mask – mix and apply as with Lemon Juice Mask, substituting Greek Yogurt for lemon juice. When yogurt and powdered mud combine, they become an unstoppable force of skin-healing power. Milk could be substituted for yogurt.
A full Body Wrap helps detox and energise the entire body externally and internally. While it detoxes, replenishes, rejuvenates, firms and tightens the skin externally, it also relieves muscle tension and discomfort with minerals being absorbed deep into muscles and cells.
- Mix Dead Sea Powder with water at a ratio of 2:1 to start with and then adjust to your desired consistency which should be glue-like. The body mud wrap may be applied with the fingers, a plastic spatula, a wooden spoon or a paint brush. Beginning from the neck and applying it downward in even strokes, it can be used to cover the entire body, including the back, all the way to the feet. Next – plastic wrap, thin cotton sheets, or warm towels should be used to firmly wrap the body without causing it to feel restricted in movement or circulation. In a warm room, lie down to rest on a bed or a couch for 1 hour, ensuring that the body is further covered with a robe or a blanket. In order to remain hydrated during this time, drinking water is highly recommended. After 1 hour, slowly remove all the layers of wrapping. To fully rinse off the body mask, shower as usual. When finished, you may wish to apply a lotion.
Genuine Dead Sea Mud – Regenerate, Rejuvenate, Replenish.
Australia wide delivery or pick up from our Sydney Kingsgrove warehouse.
Product origin – Jordan