Bulk and Wholesale Orders
We are delighted to offer allied business owners bulk salts and wholesale discounts on our product range via our B2B (business to business) price list.
Who is an allied B2B customer ?
An allied business is a registered business where Blants products are complementary to the function of their business in a day to day operation. Discounts are awarded on a tiered basis commencing with 1st tier up-to 20% discount, with even greater rewards for larger orders.
Examples of an allied business are:
- Start-ups, Micros or Established businesses ordering a minimum of 4 products where our products are integral to the function of their business.
- Producers of Natural and Organic products.
- Formulators and Distributors.
- Float centres or Operators of a Float Pod, Sensory deprivation tank, Isolation tank, Spas or Salt room.
- Shopfront owners, Buyers groups, or Co-ops, Market stall holders, Pop ups for on selling.
- Professionals such as Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Dermatologists, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Fitness clubs etc.
- A host of an online business where our products are integral to the function of their business.
- Retail outlets and more.
Who doesn’t qualify as a B2B customer ?
Sorry, whilst we certainly applaud those buying our products for wellbeing, lifestyle and eco-friendly purposes, our B2B prices are not applied to businesses that are not allied. For example – an engineering business who wishes to provide Epsom Salts to their staff, or uses Bicarb Soda to clean the premises, or perhaps a cafe who uses our stock for cleaning. This is not regarded as complementary to the function of their business in a day to day operation.
Blants reserve the right to determine if a business is supplied at B2B prices.
If you meet any of the above criteria and have an ABN, and you would like to apply as a wholesale B2B customer, please submit your B2B Wholesale Request Form.
The Minimum order is any 4 products and those 4 products may be a mix of size and a mix of any products. If you require less than this, please order via our shop online.
Purchasing a full pallet load (1000kg’s) attracts the largest discounts. Pallet loads may be a mixture of different products, although there are conditions.
As well as aiming for low prices, we insist on high quality: each product has a Certificate of Analysis and is independently analysed in Australia to either USP / BP or Food Grade standards. Blants measure for heavy metal contamination, and no heavy metals are detected in any of the products. The suppliers and supply chains are also thoroughly researched.
Thank you for choosing Blants for your bulk buying needs. You can rest assured you have selected an Australian supplier who will supply quality products at the very best price.
We look forward to hearing from you.